A series of workshops where we use the ancient modalities of Yoga & Ayurveda and combine it with newest findings and insights in the fields of Nutrition & Herbalism. For us to feel more balanced in our modern lives and to create a foundation for optimal health on all levels: body, mind & heart.
Why Gut Health is the key to Hormonal Health
An interactive workshop where we’ll be exploring the importance of our hormones and how it is connected to gut health. Together we’ll learn simple ways to balance both the gut and your hormones through Yoga, Rituals, Ayurveda, Livestyle, Food & Herbs, so we can feel more vibrant throughout the fall!
* SEASONAL BALANCE: How to calm the airy, cold, dry energies (Vata in Ayurveda) of the season through movement, lifestyle, breath, nutrition & herbs to feel your best
* Discover the fascinating connection of the digestive system and hormones: we’ll learn how are they connected and practical steps you can do to optimize both systems
* What we can easily do to create more gut & hormonal balance this season, including some fun & easy fall rituals
* How to use fall as a time to joyfully explore ways to activate clarity, transformation, and growth in our lives
Fall is a season of transition. When the abundance and active energy of summer starts to recede giving way to winds of change, colder temperatures, and the shortening of days. For many, fall is too much of a stark change to summer and moods tend to darken and energy wanes. However, through certain types of movement, lifestyle enhancements, harmonizing foods and herbs, this season can be nourishing and a welcome slowing down, giving way to time for reflection and more inward activities. Join us and find out how to best support yourself on all levels this fall…
Join us on Wednesday, September 22 from 19:00 – 21:00 (berlin time) on Zoom
Price: Normal 40€ reduced 35€*
* If you do not have any resources at the moment and feel that the workshop is just right for you, write me an email to: email@example.com
Important note: The workshop is taught in English and is limited to 12 people.
* one recorded 45 minute ‘ Yoga for fall ’ class with Frauke
* an e-Handout with tips, resources, and recipes focusing on the immune system and gut health
We can’t wait to spend this time with you and together create some summertime magic!
Everything changed in summer of 1997 when I took my first yoga class. I left the studio feeling like I was walking on air. This sparked a life-changing journey which led me to deepen my practice through Yoga Teacher Training. This in turn lit the fire for yoga’s sister science, Ayurveda, so I went on to receive training to become an Ayurvedic Health Coach with specializations in nutrition, hormone-balancing, and digestion. Since the herbal learnings in Ayurveda fascinated me so much, I embarked on my next journey and got certified as an Herbalist.
My passion for supporting women through these ancient and modern modalities have led me to open up a practice which combines the elements of yoga, Ayurveda, plant-based nutrition, and herbalism called DOUBLE ARROW Health Lab. Through these ancient and modern modalities, I hope to empower women to feel their best through self-care, ritual, botanicals and food as medicine.
This workshop will bring together these elements in a fun and joyful way. Let’s embrace the opportunity to come together in this challenging time to make small steps for big change. I really hope to see you there!
I am teaching Yoga full-time since almost 12 years now and guiding Yoga Teacher Trainings since 5 years. And it is still my big passion to share with you what Yoga gives me on a daily basis: grounding, and an honest connection to myself, others and the earth. To me yoga, especially the whole spectrum of it, is a great tool to widen awareness, to be able to connect parts within myself that has been disconnected.
I really look forward to seeing you in our workshop! As it is my hope to empower us, you and me, to walk the path of healing and growth.